Our company is planning to present as a result of our development antimicrobial feeders on the large-scale pig and cattle feeders market.
We have developed a highly durable antimicrobial polymer-concrete technology, which can kill or inactivate microbes like the bacterias, fungi (including molds), and viruses.
The basic requirement of keeping farm animals to to keep the animal's body healthy, hardened and resistant . In this spirit, we have developed a nano-component, which can be found in the structure of the material so can not be removed.
The anti-microbial protection remain active without time limit, it does not require regeneration.
As a result, the fewer antibiotics need for animals, the hygienic properties significantly improve and radically decreases the chance of infection.
In line with the more stringent animal health laws, these eco-friendly products do not contain asbestos and cement.
Our polymer concrete products are completely resistant to acidic and alkaline materials.
- Application of nanotechnology
- Antimicrobial properties, in accordance with the ISO 22196: 2011 standard
- Less antibiotic in the veterinary medicine
- High chemical and abrasion resistance
- Prevent the development of illness arising out of food and water
- Harmless for human and animals
- High durability, long life
- Environmentally friendly (less cleaning required)
- Cost-effective (cleaning, water-, energy- and labor costs)
- Frost-resistant, easy to clean
Our company is looking for partners who are interested in the field of production, distribution of goods or the utilisation of the technology itself.
The brand name of our anti-bacterial coating:
Sanex Pro Antibacterial Technologie
Feeding trough R/L
for SX50 feeding trough
sow feeding trough
sow feeding trough
Diagonal Corner trough / L
Diagonal Corner trough / R
Groups Piglet trough
ø500mm for dry feeders
ø800mm for dry feeders
ø1500mm for dry feeders
CSK150 Round trough